My HealthPoint Patient Portal
The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Meadowview Regional Hospital, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
Meadowview Regional Hospital has partnered with RelayHealth to provide this service. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at the hospital on or after January 1, 2014.
All Discharged Patients who supplied a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for RelayHealth shortly after discharge.
If you have any difficulty registering or using the service, please contact RelayHealth Customer Support at 1-866-RELAY-ME (1-866-735-2963) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
For Patients and Visitors
- About Us
- Advance Directives
- Be an Organ Donor
- Caring Bridge
- Classes & Events
- Health Information
- Maysville and Mason County
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Portal
- Prevention Protocol
- Relocation Guide
- Senior Friends
- Sponsorship Request