Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Our Mission & Values
Meadowview Regional Medical Center is a 100-bed, acute care, Joint Commission accredited facility located in Maysville, Ky. Meadowview was named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the country five times in the past decade.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
About The Area We Serve
Maysville is located 60 miles north of Lexington, Kentucky, approximately 50 miles east of Cincinnati, Ohio, and 65 miles west of Ashland, Kentucky. Maysville proper is the county seat and is geographically positioned on the banks of the Ohio river.
Meadowview Regional Medical Center serves a population of more than 100,000 in the Kentucky counties of Mason, Robertson, Fleming, Lewis and Bracken in addition to Brown and Adams counties in Ohio.
Read more about our community by clicking here.
Did You Know ...
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center had been named one of the Nation’s Top 100 Hospitals five times.
- MRMC is accredited by the Joint Commission.
- An Administrative Team Member is on call 24-hours a day.
- 96% of our patients are pleased or very pleased with their hospital stay.
For Patients and Visitors
- About Us
- Advance Directives
- Be an Organ Donor
- Caring Bridge
- Classes & Events
- Daisy Award
- Health Information
- LifePoint Health National Quality Leader
- Maysville and Mason County
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Portal
- Prevention Protocol
- Relocation Guide
- Senior Friends
- Sponsorship Request
- Third Party Applications
- Understanding Your Healthcare Costs