The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Meadowview Regional Hospital, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
If you have questions or need assistance with your patient portal account NOT related to password reset, please contact 606-759-3234.
Information available on the Meadowview Regional Hospital Patient Portal includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
Meadowview Regional Hospital has partnered with Syntellis to provide this service. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at the hospital on or after January 1, 2014.
All Discharged Patients who supplied a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for Syntellis shortly after discharge.
For password reset, please contact Syntellis by phone at 1-800-851-5043 or e-mail email@example.com.