At Meadowview Regional Medical Center, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidance as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients. As current projections continue to indicate a lower than expected volume of COVID-19 in our region, effective June 1, 2020, we are easing our visitor policy as follows:
- Patients will be limited to one WELL visitor per day, including one companion for ambulatory appointments and one support person for obstetric patients.
- Visitors who do not pass the screening at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
- Visitors are NOT allowed for high-risk, isolation, immunocompromised or respiratory patients who are under observation or test positive for COVID-19.
- We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible.
Signage is being posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.